prep time 2 MINUTES
total time 2 MINUTES
A fun, fruity, easy Malibu drink recipe!! Because there's really no wrong way to do pineapple, orange juice, coconut rum, grenadine, and cherries. If you've never had this fruity alcoholic drink before, you should change that!!
- ice cubes
- 3 to 4 ounces pineapple-orange juice (I use a blend rather than purchasing separate juices)
- 2 ounces Malibu Coconut Rum
- grenadine, drizzled
- maraschino cherries, for garnishing
- pineapple and/or orange slices, for garnishing
- Add ice to glass.
- Add juice, Malibu, and stir.
- Drizzle in grenadine.
- Garnish with cherries, pineapple, and/or orange slices.
- Serve immediately.
(Recipe originally published by Averiecooks.com as Malibu Sunset)